Sometimes there are just challenges in life and it has nothing to do with a journey I am on. I guess it's a different type of journey...one of getting along with those you work with. At least one in particular. It is a part of my life and my challenge and I am constantly trying to change my attitude and not worry about anyone else's attitude. I know that the only person I can change is me...no one else, just me. I feel so inadequate at times and fail so miserably but at least I keep trying, right? I know I have to concentrate on my blessings and I do try to do that.
I am proud of myself because I was able to take in some blouses that I haven't been able to wear yet as I am losing weight so yeah...I can wear 2 blouses my sweetheart bought for me over the summer that are long sleeved for winter. I took them in on the seams and they look great. I am really excited to wear them now...and the best thing is they only cost $5 and I still get to enjoy them. :) I took in the seams on some skirts too so they aren't a total loss or going to someone else. I love these skirts and I am so happy I get to still wear them.
Oh...the good news is that I lost 3.6 pounds over the holiday season and I have lost a total of 35 pounds now. I am so proud of myself and plan on continuing on my journey to get to where I want to be.
Almost another year older.
13 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment