Sunday, February 17, 2013

Updates

About 5 days after I heard my friend was on hospice she died.  It was so quick.  Unfortunately they are having the memorial service for her on the 23rd and I will be on an airplane heading to New Mexico to see my Aunt Donna.  I am so excited to go.  I am going to meet up with my 2 sisters in Albuquerque and we are renting a car and driving up to Ruidoso.  We will be there for 3 days and then home again...it's going to be so much fun.

This last week I ended up sick.  I was sick from Friday to here it is a Sunday...so 9 days of being ill.  I am finally getting my strength back...it was a doozy!  I didn't even go to work all week.  Well, I went on Thursday for 45 minutes and then left again.  I just couldn't function.  I was so weak and jittery...it was so crazy!  I am so grateful to be on this end of it and finally feeling like I have some strength again.  It's been about a month since I saw my grandchildren and I am going crazy about that but yeah...this illness that is going around is so bad...it's hitting everyone and taking at least a week to get over.  I like to feel strong and that didn't happen this week.

I am working on getting my faire outfit redone due to my weight loss.  It's so nice to be taking it in rather than working on letting it out.  Such a difference and one I haven't had to do before.  It's quite a change and one I am grateful for. :)

No comments: