So...here it is Saturday and my friend's daughter, Kay Cripps, is getting married. I am so happy for her and her new husband. We will be enjoying the wedding and reception in Wrightwood at the Wrightwood Guest Ranch. I guess the guest ranch isn't a very good company and I would warn anyone wanting to use their services, but hopefully everything will work out for the bride and groom today. I do look forward to going and being a guest at the wedding and reception though.
I interviewed for another full-time job yesterday and went through so much emotion knowing I probably didn't get the job. So...last night I got a blessing and was told that I am not supposed to be working full time...my focus is to be on my family. It's such a good reminder to know where my focus is to be, and it's not on making money. That's my husbands job...to make the money...so I help in my part-time job and know that I am doing what I am supposed to. I have decided no more interviewing for me...I'm not trying for another full-time job unless the spirit yells at me that I'm supposed to, and I don't see that happening. lol So...I told Catherine that we would go to Disneyland on Monday and I will purchase a season pass if I didn't get the job so guess what, we are going to Disneyland! I get off at 11:30 am now so I have plenty of time to go and play at Disneyland so that's what I am going to do. I got birthday money from my in-laws and dad and his wife so I decided that was a great way to use the money...lol...it will be so much fun! :) I am really looking forward to going and doing this.
My Daniel is doing so great and working so hard on being a good and dutiful missionary. I am so proud of him and the work and sacrifice he is willing to do. I know he will be a fantastic missionary and is being sent to Chile to touch people's lives that may otherwise not have been touched. So...I continue to write to my Daniel every day and pray for him every day. It is such a blessing having him in the mission field and yes, I am counting down, but I wouldn't want him anywhere else than where he is. As much as I have missed him I would HATE it if he was home...he is where he is supposed to be and I am so grateful for him and this gospel.
So Chuck is enjoying the BYU football game today and then we are off to the wedding and reception. It is a good day!
Almost another year older.
13 years ago





1 comment:
I did not know Kay was getting married. I bet it was beautiful. Glad you got a letter from your Elder :)
Post a Comment