Friday, September 25, 2009

It's Friday...

So here it is Friday and I am so looking forward to the weekend. I am looking forward to doing what I want and a few that I don't...but I am looking forward to spending time with my sweetheart.

I have been writing to my son, Daniel, every day and I figure it's a good thing as it is a good way to journal. Daniel tells us in his letters to keep the daily letters coming as it helps him too so I am happy to oblige. I love reading at how much Daniel is growing...I miss him quite a bit too. I'm glad that my heart is doing better but I know I will always have moments in the next two years when it's hard...but I am grateful for this time I have to feel this way because it means that my dear son is doing what he is supposed to do. I an so grateful to him for his willingness to serve the Lord and do what his father, brother, grandfathers, uncle, and cousins have done before him.

My family is such a blessing to me. I am so grateful for them.

No comments: