So here it is Sunday...it's been a good day so far. Church was good and I am happy to be home. We are relaxing and then we will be going to Christina and Ray's to visit and see the grandchildren. They are so much fun to be with. Ariana is so excited to have us come over...I just love spending time with her. I will have to make sure I take the UNO game so that I can play that with her. She loves to play UNO...she's so cute!
On Friday I went to Disneyland with Christina, Ray, Alex, Ariana, and Camden. It was so much fun but oh so crowded!!! I couldn't believe how crowded the place was and it was cooling off but it was still so muggy. Wow...what a time that was. I LOVED being there with my family but I hate the crowds that were there. We had a very good time but the lines were horrible and the crowds were so large but it was still good to be together. Alex had been wanting to go on the Toy Story ride so that's the first thing we did. Then dinner and then over to the other park to go on another ride. Alex wanted to go on Buzz Lightyear so we got a fast pass and went over to go on Small World. We waited in line and finally got to enjoy that one and then back to Buzz. That was also fun but the lines were so bad we decided it was better to go ahead and leave and not worry about the fireworks show so we got in the very crowded line to leave. Boy, that was an experience...getting through with a double and single stroller...fun times! :) We were just so glad when we could get out of the madness and head for home. The kids were so tired and so were we but it was all good.
So on Saturday I was absolutely DEAD from Disneyland so all I could do was sleep and sit around...no energy whatsoever...lol I'm glad to finally have gotten enough sleep and it was great to go to church and home again. I look forward to going to see the grandkids and Christina and Ray...that's the best end to a Sunday afternoon.
Almost another year older.
13 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment