So...I realized I haven't actually blogged about much of anything lately so I thought it was time to. Life moves forward as normal...home...work...home...family...friends...church...etc. I spend my time at home in the morning surfing the web and checking out facebook and the blogs I like to follow then I get ready to go to work...work 3 1/2 hours at school police in the office and then back home again...or out with family/friends. I can't believe that school is almost out, this Friday, it has gone so quickly. I remember when the school year started saying how quickly it would go and it does, absolutely, go so swiftly. I will be working summer school once again, this time at Desert View Independent Study at Chaparral and am so grateful that I have the work that month to help earn the money to pay the bills.
This summer is so full of happenings...Chuck and I are going on our cruise to Mexico for 3 days and then home and off to Utah to get Daniel his missionary clothing and Michael moved up to Utah for BYU Provo this fall. It is so crazy that I am losing both of my sons in a 2 month period of time. It's all good though as they are supposed to grow up and leave the nest. Kinda hard on the moms heart but it's all a great thing that is happening.
This is Michael's permanent leave the nest in my opinion...he has a long road to med school so I don't know where his path will take him. It is so exciting to see Michael moving forward and progressing towards something that makes him happy. I am happy for him to go to BYU Provo as he will be around tons of other college students and will have all sorts of new experiences that he can't have living here in Pinon Hills...it is so rural and does not have the opportunities he will have up in Provo. It will be a fun time for him with tons of other young adults to hang out with.
Then I have Daniel going on his mission to Chile and I wouldn't want him anywhere else in the world than on a mission for the Lord. He is my youngest so it will be hard to let him go, but it was hard to let Michael go too...but it's a wonderful, beautiful thing!
I do have Catherine living at home again after 7 years of living on her own so we won't be empty nesters quite yet. Catherine is at home so she can go back to school for a nursing degree or whatever she chooses...just trying to help her out too.
So, I work, I am home most of the time, and I LOVE my family! Life has it's challenges but it is good too.
Almost another year older.
13 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment