Chuck and I get to go on our cruise tomorrow...we are both so excited. It's even nicer because it's our 29th wedding anniversary tomorrow also so we get to celebrate that on the cruise ship. We are so looking forward to our 3 day cruise and know that we will have wished it was longer but are so grateful that we can go for these 3 days. It's Chuck's birthday gift from May, our anniversary gift, and my birthday gift in September. It seemed like a great idea for gifts and we get to spend the time together and just enjoy each others company. I just love to spend time with my husband when it is the two of us and we are so happy together. This is my second cruise and Chuck's third but we look forward to many more over the years.
Then after we get home on Monday we change suitcases and go up to Utah to get Daniel his missionary clothing and items he will need. I look forward to visiting with our families up there and Christina and Ray will be coming up with the kids too. Michael will be home to take care of things so it's all good. Michael is planning on moving up to Utah the middle of July so he'll be up there soon enough also. He will be living with his grandparents until he can get in his dorm room at BYU and start school there in the fall. I'm so proud of Michael for earning his AA at VVC and heading on to do something with medicine. He says he wants to go to med school and become a doctor...it's all his choice and I encourage him in whatever will make him the happiest as he works for a family someday. The most important thing is that he likes what he chooses to do...that's all I ask of him, to make sure it's something he will enjoy doing.
Well...off to get some packing done and get ready for our fun times ahead.
Almost another year older.
13 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment