I have to say how grateful I am for a loving Heavenly Father and the fact that he loves us so much he gave us families to be a part of. I am so grateful for my family...they are so amazing and I love them so very much.
I am so grateful for a husband that loves the Lord, that loves me so much, and that loves his family. I am so grateful that he honors his priesthood and is willing to do as the Lord would have him do. I am so grateful that he gave two years of his life to teach the people of Germany the Gospel of Jesus Christ and that he has been such a great example to our children. I am so grateful for him sharing his missionary stories with our children and for the support that he is for Daniel on his mission and was for Michael on his. I am so grateful for the wonderful father that my husband is. The other day I found a journal that my sweet husband had started and in it he wrote about how he met me and the journey to our engagement. He wrote this 30 years ago...it was December 1979! I read it and it just made me feel so good to see what his thoughts were at that time in our life. It's so crazy to look back on 30 years of our life and all that has happened. I am so grateful to be where we are now and for all of the many experiences we have had and look forward to looking back on where we are in 30 years. :)
More to come...
Almost another year older.
13 years ago





1 comment:
That was a very sweet post. Thanks for sharing it with us! Praying for Daniel.
Post a Comment