So I'm on the phone with Catherine and think it's Chuck calling home so switched over and there was a lady on the phone asking if this was the mom of Elder Oversby. I said yes and she said that she had just been in Chile and seen my son. I couldn't believe it! This sweet sister got the phone numbers from the elders so she could call the moms and tell them she saw their sons. I started to cry I was so happy that here was a mom that had just seen my sweet son. We talked for a while and I apologized for crying but she said it's okay, she was too and she didn't know why. :) I am so grateful for this sweet sister calling me today...it meant so very much to me. I never thought I would hear from someone from Daniel's mission and here this sweet sister called. She lives in Orange so it's not too far away and she had gone down to pick up her own sweet son from the mission. She told me how sweet the people are there and how warm hearted they are. She told me what a wonderful mission it is and it just confirmed what Chuck and I knew...that Daniel was sent where he needs to be where the people will open their hearts to him and he can open his heart to them. I know this is going to be an incredible experience for Daniel and am so happy for him.
Thank you Anne Olson for being so kind as to call a mom who is missing her missionary son. What a blessing!!!
Almost another year older.
13 years ago





1 comment:
Wow!!!! How awesome is that!!! Tender mercies...Love the missionaries!!!!!
Post a Comment