So...it's been a while since I posted a message...I have been too busy sending letters to my son, Daniel, instead. I write to Daniel every day on dearelder.com. I read about another missionary mom sending her child a letter every day and I thought, what a good idea...so there it is...I've been doing it every day since he went in to the MTC. I can't believe it's almost time for him to leave the MTC. It's so exciting though as he will finally be able to be out in the field teaching the people of Chile about the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Daniel has grown so much and is making such wonderful strides. He went in scared and not sure if he could do this...and will be leaving the MTC a confident missionary, ready to bring the Gospel to the people of Chile. He is so amazing and I am so proud of him. I look forward to all of the wonderful stories that I will get to hear after he is in Chile. It's kind of nerve racking as he will be so far away but I know that my Heavenly Father is watching over him and will keep him safe as he does the work he was called to do. I wouldn't want Daniel anywhere else in this world than out serving my Heavenly Father. We promise to give our all and this is one of those things where I can say I have given my Heavenly Father my all in giving Him my son to preach for Him for two years.
We have Catherine living with us but it's working out great anyway. We consider ourselves empty nesters because Catherine lived on her own for 7 years and is living with us once again. I enjoy having Catherine around and am glad we can be here for her. She moved back to California and I haven't worried about her at all. When she was in Utah I constantly worried about her...it's good to have her back here.
Michael is doing great in Utah at BYU but I don't worry about him at all. He is such a great young man and working so hard to keep his grades up. I'm so proud of him and the great job he is doing also.
I love my family so much!
Almost another year older.
13 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment