Friday, July 10, 2009

One week down...2 1/2 more to go...

So I got through my first week of summer school...full time days...and boy, am I glad it's a Friday evening and I get a whole weekend to relax. I have to be up at 5:45 am and at work by 7 and get off at 3:30 pm...it makes for a long day. I am more used to my 3 1/2 hour work days so full time is a different experience...but I am so grateful for this experience. It's only for about 4 weeks so it's all good. I will get one week off before I am back again to work but this year I get to work the morning shift and be off by 11:30 am instead of going to work at 11:30. I just hope it doesn't change, which it shouldn't. Anyway...it's been a good week and I am glad to have a weekend to relax once again...at least I have the next 2 days and tonight of course. :) Off to spend time with my husband, yippee!

No comments: